Care on Call wishes to reassure its clients that it will be continuing to provide essential services while New Zealand is at Alert Level 4, Level 3 and Level 2. We are able to restart all services and continue essential services are defined as those which are required to maintain your sustained well-being.
Care on Call’s office base teams are still working remotely from their homes including our coordinating and registered nursing teams and can be contacted here. We are taking every effort to ensure we are providing care to you safely by:
- Regularly asking our staff as to theirs and their families health status and recent history. We do this via the use of self-declaration forms (online)
- Having our Registered Nurses in each region regularly call you and maintain our vulnerable clients register
- Keeping our staff continously updated as to best practice and latest news through their workplace APP’s
- Limiting the number of clients our staff work with
- Providing protective equipment where possible and subject to National availability
- Asking our Carers to practice social distancing where possible and good hygiene when visiting you, please don’t be offended if they maintain their distance.
From everyone at Care on Call we thank you for your patience and support as we work through this challenge together. For more information please go to Covid19.govt.nz.